This page is under construction.
Create a Collection
To create a Collection within a Project (or user workspace), go to the "Nodes" tab.
- Choose "Add New Content"
- Choose "Group node (Repository Item)"
- Fill out the pertinent metadata fields, making sure that:
- From "Resource Type" choose "Collection" from the dropdown menu
- From "System/Model" choose "Collection" from the dropdown menu
Add Items to a Collection
A Repository Item can be added to a Collection in one of two ways:
- When creating a Repository Item: when filling out metadata fields look for System/Member of.
- Type the name of the Collection and Save.
- From within the Collection in "About/Specifications" choose "Edit" next to Pages.
- Choose "Add Child" and then fill in the metadata fields as you would for any other Repository Item.
Publish a Collection
By default Collections are 'published'. If you want to make a Collection private, edit the Collection repository item and uncheck the "Published" checkbox.
- A Collection can only contain repository items (including other Collections). A Basic Page cannot be contained by a Collection.
- A Collection is 'owned' by one user, but depending on permissions items can be added to a Collection by any person who has permission to do so
- A Collection (and the repository items it contains) cannot belong to multiple projects/groups, but a Collection can be transferred from one project to another by users who have permissions to do so.